is a public-private research community solving grand challenges in information and communication science shaping tomorrow's society
- INFINITI: Information retrieval for information services
- Interaction for universal access
- Virtual worlds for well-being
- SEALinc: Socially-enriched access to linked cultural media
- SWELL: Smart reasoning systems for well-being at work and at home
- Sensafety: Sensor networks for public safety
- EWIDS: Very large wireless sensor networks for well-being
- Allegio: Composable embedded systems for healthcare
- Metis: Dependable cooperative systems for public safety
- THeCS: Trusted healthcare services
- Spatiotemporal data warehouses for trajectory exploitation
- e-Infrastructure virtualization for e-science applications
- Data2Semantics: From data to semantics for scientific data publishers
- e-Biobanking: e-Biobanking with imaging for healthcare
- e-Food: e-Foodlab
- Sensor Driven Coaching for Healthy Living
e-Biobanking: e-Biobanking with imaging for healthcare
An integrated system that brings the ICT developments in life-science applications using e-Biobanking. Tools that can handle computational requirements, information management, and advanced collaboration demands are all necessary to open the high potential of multimodal data, including imaging, to clinical studies.
Integrated e-Biobanking platform (open source), including an integrated bank of multi-condition, multimodal brain function data, virtual tissue bank, a medical image management system that integrates MRI imaging with classical histology and molecular histology, IBD e-Biobank, and an environment for analysis and visualization of multiplex imaging data. The platform will be supported by tools: web service virtual anatomy and virtual microscopy, image annotation, image classification and front-end for medical imaging on grids.
Click here for the transparancy statement of this project.